Running your key Microsoft applications, including Exchange and SQL Server, on a virtual infrastructure can be perceived as risky. But attend this free, technical best practices event and you will discover the reliability and uptime benefits of running your business-critical applications on VMware Virtual Infrastructure.
Register for our free event and see how virtualizing Microsoft applications allows you to:
- Exceed the performance of a physical infrastructure
- Simplify Your IT Environment
- Guarantee application quality of service
- Accelerate application time-to-market
- Minimize infrastructure costs
We encourage you to bring along your application owners, including Exchange Administrators and DBAs. This event is designed for both VMware technical professionals as well as their application counterparts.
Who Should Attend:
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Applications
- VMware Administrators
- Architects and Administrators responsible for Exchange, SQL/Database and SharePoint
Hyatt Regency Austin 208 Barton Springs, Austin, Texas, USA 78704
August 18th, 2010
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
VMware: Virtualizing Microsoft Applications
10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Sequel Data Systems Presentation
11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Q&A and Raffle