Detailed list of Sequel Data Systems, Inc. Professional Services:
Server Consolidation Services
- Jumpstart (install / configure / train) for a brand new ESX environment
- Server Consolidation through Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration
- Clustering for High Availability, Business Continuity, and Fault Tolerance
- ESX Upgrades and Version Migration (i.e. ESXi to vSphere Enterprise Plus)
- ESX Network Design using VMware best practices
- Health Check of existing ESX environment, provide extremely detail report outlining next steps
- Capacity Planning, providing detailed report for consolidation strategy of what servers to virtualize and which can be repurposed
VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) Services
- VMware VDI / View Design and Assessment
- Virtual Desktop Proof of Concept (POC) implementation
- VMware VDI Jumpstart (install / configure / train) for a brand new VDI Implementation
- Application Virtualization through VMware ThinApp
- Profile Management and Location Awareness Setup with AppSense
- Thin Client recommendations, imaging, demo, setup, and deployment services
Disaster Recovery Services
- VMware Jumpstart (install / configure / train) for a brand new SRM implementation
- Plan and design a full feature Disaster Recovery site to site fail over system using VMware’s SRM product.
Lab Automation Services
- VMware Jumpstart (install / configure / train) for a brand new Lab Manager implementation
- Plan and design a software development and test infrastructure using VMware’s Lab Manager product.
- VMware Premier Partner
- Capacity Planner Authorized
- Design and implementation for all HP lines including MSA, LeftHand, EVA, and XP line.
- Design and implementation for all EMC lines including Clariion, Celerra, and Symmetrix line.
- Project management, solution design, report generation, data analysis, process-improvement recommendations and knowledge transfer for all HP / EMC lines.
- Optimization and performance tuning of existing SAN architectures.
- Implementation of all SAN fabric connection types, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, NAS, etc.
- Disaster Recovery services using site to site synchronous or asynchronous replication methods for all SAN fabrics and the appropriate SAN switches.
Backup and Recovery Systems:
- Sequel Data Supports disk-to-disk based deduplication backup strategies:
- Datadomain – complete documented assessment of existing backup architecture, leverage existing backup software, design, and implement EMC’s target based solution for either local backups or site to site replication and backup of your environment
- Avamar – complete documented assessment of existing backup architecture, replace existing backup software, design, and implement EMC’s source based solution for either local backups or site to site replication and backup of your environment
- Tape Backup Architecture using HP’s MSL line and Virtual Tape Libraries
- Design and installation of all server types, including tower, rack mount, and blade servers.
- Specialized services in HP Blade Systems, including network architecture, remote management, blade chassis management.
- Trouble shooting and performance tuning of existing servers
- Full suite of network design and configuration services by a Cisco Certified CCIE written / CCNP engineer.
- Private VLAN routing
- Port channeling
- Custom design and optimization of existing network infrastructure for high performance (Cisco, HP, etc)
- Local and Wide Area Network Architecture Troubleshooting, Configuration, and Design
- Advanced Routing and Switching Troubleshooting, Configuration, and Design
- Remote Access
- Network Security Troubleshooting, Configuration, and Design
- Wireless LAN Troubleshooting, Configuration, and Design
- Network Load Balancing
- Full suite of Microsoft services by Microsoft Certified Engineers
- Exchange Migrations from old versions to new, including Exchange 2010
- Exchange Virtualization through VMware for high availability
- Exchange Site to Site replication for CCR or SCR clustering
- Microsoft SQL Cluster design and implementation
- Blackberry and mobile device solutions
- Active Directory Architecture Design, Upgrade, and Troubleshooting
Disaster Recovery / New Site Implementations:
- Design end to end solution for new site implementation
- Datacenter moving services, including assessment, design, deployment, and onsite occupancy to mitigate risks